Friday, June 19, 2009


I just published my Early Summer Newsletter. My feature article is about wheat and gluten sensitivity. Check it out here: www.180heatlhonline.com/newsletter.htm. I send it out on Constant Contact for those who are on my mailing list. Let me know if you'd like to be added! debpeterson@180healthonline.com

Today, I'm thinking about this fabulous book I'm reading called An Apple A Day: The Myths, Misconceptions, and Truths About the Foods We Eat by Joe Schwarcz, PhD. He's a great writer and the format of the book is very friendly--each topic is a very short chapter. Good for people like me who are reading several books at once, running my own business and being a mom. Check it out if you're interested!

Looking forward to a great weekend--I'm going to Florida with my mother--escaping the rain (I hope). It will be a nice rest before my full-time mommyhood takes over again (the kids are finished with school on Tuesday). Have a great weekend and keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment